Voting Open Thread

Posted by Brown06 2 comments  

I voted on the new touch screen system in Lorain County today, it went pretty smooth. Took me a second to figure out where to put the card in and if I had red the big sticker on the machine it would not have been an issue. But as usual I figure “it’s a computer, how hard can it be?”. So when dealing with voting always read the instructions. I went in the morning when a lot of elderly where voting and they didn’t have any problems figuring out what’s going on. (once they figure out how to get the card in) Am I sure my vote counted, no … if RON passes I’m pretty confident that there wasn’t anything fishy going on.

I did hear of a few technical problems early in the day with setup but nothing major. A site or two in Lorain County opened late because workers where late.

Leave a comment and let me know how it went for you today, especially if you voted on a computerized system. I'm not going to be at my computer watching the results, so I'll have commentary later tonight or early tomorrow.