Have some bloggers already crossed the line?

Posted by Brown06 1 comments  

Check out this analysis by David Sirota

It doesn't matter what their public reasoning is, these people for whatever reason (maybe they see better job prospects for themselves with Hackett than with Brown?) are not being honest, because no honest person could say that a Brown for Senate, and Hackett for House ticket isn't the strongest possible way to gain the most congressional seats on election day. I'm sorry, you just can't. It is a hard, concrete fact. As my article notes (and math dictates), winning a U.S. Senate seat and picking up a U.S. House seat is better for Democrats than competing only for the Senate seat.


Complete Post

Update: Let my clarify, I was not attacking anybody with this. I was pointing out his reasoning (not mine) for why some bloggers are supporting Hackett.