The Blogfather has called it quits

Posted by Brown06 0 comments  

At least temporarily Jerome Armstrong will quit his independent blogging and only blog on campaign related sites.
He announced it in this MyDD post.
I'm not going to be posting or blogging here any longer while working campaigns. There's no upside and the downside of posting personal opinions, where it's easy to mark it as a political ploy by the opposition, is plenty. If you do see me blogging, it will be with the campaigns or committees sites or blogs I'm working.
[…]

Via The Beltway Blogroll

I’m personally disappointed about this, I've always enjoyed reading what Jerome had to say. But at least this way he will be to concentrate fully on getting his candidates elected and it is clear why he is doing what he is. Any potential conflict of interest is put to rest.