Personal Note

Posted by Brown06 0 comments  

Nothing new to report today, but on a personal note I’m getting close to finally finishing the September 11 Commission Report. I originally bought the book on Amazon.com the week the report got released but I put of reading it up until recently. I would defiantly recommend everybody, liberal or conservative, that hasn’t already read it should defiantly pick up (or read it online if you must) a copy and do so.

The book provides great insights into what lead up to the attacks, what happened during the attacks and the response thereafter. It’s a pretty easy read, which is surprising, compared to other government reports I’ve read. The report details everything from how the terrorists managed to pull off their plot to the heroic responses of so many citizens from all walks of live. Although it details many of the errors made, by the government, it tends to stay away from assigning direct blame to any person or governmental department.